The AULSS aims to assist all University of Adelaide Law Students in finding volunteer work, internships, or employment. Throughout the year, vacant positions will be posted to The College of Law Job Opportunities Board. Keep checking the Board for all the latest employment opportunities.
If you require any extra information regarding careers, the team is happy to help and is available over email. Stay tuned via the AULSS Facebook and Instagram pages for upcoming announcements. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
From L-R: Divya Narayan, Andrew Baker, Isabelle Blacketer (Director), Anthony Luppino, Leon Kasperski
- We will be reducing our careers seminars in Semester 1 to focus on giving you information online and through our publications. The Careers and Sponsorship Portfolio will work to make sure you are informed of any changes to clerkships and internships in light of the changing circumstances.
The annual AULSS Careers Fair was held on Thursday 12th March from 11:00am-2:00pm in the Hub Mezzanine of the University of Adelaide.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions and policies, some firms were unable to attend. However, students were able to meet and engage with the following on the day:
- Arnold Bloch Leibler
- Community Legal Centres SA
- Clayton Utz
- Johnson Winter & Slattery
- Kain Lawyers
- Lipman Karas
- Minter Ellison
- The Aurora Project
- The College of Law
- The Crown Solicitors Office
- The Law Society of South Australia
- The Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- Thomson Geer
- Women Lawyers’ Association of South Australia
- Women’s Legal Service
In anticipation for this event, our Careers and Sponsorship Portfolio created an Exhibitors Guide. If you would like to know more about the firms that participated in this years fair, please click on the attached link.
Every year the Careers and Sponsorship Portfolio publishes numerous guides to help students learn about the legal industry and their future potential employers. You can find these publications below as they are created, or view previous years’ guides here.
Also during the second half of Semester 1 you’ll also find that the C&S team will provide you with their Career Readiness Series. This will contain many helpful pamphlets designed to give you additional information on specific areas of the legal industry.