1. Be available to work full time from June (latest July 2018): GDLP not finished? That’s OK;
2. A long-term mentality: be willing and able to live in Melbourne and invest time and effort into becoming a good lawyer. If you’re looking for the tapas bar, you’ve come to the wrong place;
3. At least two hours of uninterrupted time: you only get one go at this, and yes, there’s a timer;
4. A quiet space. Get earplugs if you must;
5. Your law school grades; and
6. A clear mind.
Applications can be found at goo.gl/forms/jLRq60eVFzzpKqv73 and close on 20 May.