St Ives Law firm is looking for a law student to work for them as a Law Clerk/Paralegal, ideally 3 days per week minimum. The criteria is:
- Fluent Mandarin is essential;
- A strong commitment to ongoing professional growth and development;
- Passionate and interested in gaining solid experience;
- Driven and enjoys challenging personal boundaries to achieve quality results;
- Available to work in a casual or part-time capacity;
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.