The AULSS are looking for people to join the 2019 Committee in the following roles:
- Vice-President (one Executive position available)
- Director of Careers and Sponsorship (one Executive position available)
- Director of Competitions (one Executive position available)
- Careers and Sponsorship Representative (four positions available)
- Competitions Representative (five positions available)
- Education Representative (one position available)
For more information about these roles please refer to Part 5 of the AULSS Constitution (available here). Please note that you must be enrolled in a Bachelor of Laws to apply.
If you are interested in a position, please download and fill in the attached and relevant Word Doc. Applications should not be more than two pages for an Executive position and one page for Representative nominations. Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 10 December 2018.
There have been changes to the co-option process to ensure all positions are appointed fairly and transparently. Your application will be de-identified so that it can be considered anonymously by the AULSS Executive.