Robert Walters is looking for a paralegal.
- Experience as a paralegal in a legal environment Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite and Internet or is a current law student
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills; good interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Possession of the ability to interpret and apply legislation, policy and procedures.
- The ability to contribute to the organisation as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to establish business plans, goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated competence in determining achievable key business and performance objectives.
- Sound working knowledge of the property and contract law and its administration in Australian jurisdictions.
- Experience working under the supervision of a team of lawyers and in the management of a variety of legal matters.
- Experience working in a pressure environment with multiple deadlines and priorities.
To apply please click apply or call (Nicholas Kulakoff) on (08 8216 3513) for a confidential discussion.