Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) invites applications for its 2020 Scholarship program. At BCG, we have a long history of offering annual scholarships to penultimate year university students in Australia or New Zealand who demonstrate exceptional academic performance, leadership, critical thinking and communication.
BCG is again offering, two ($20,000) scholarships – one for a female applicant, in line with our commitment to supporting women to build successful careers, and another which is open to everyone.
Your application is the start of a life changing experience in which you’ll work with leading businesses on their toughest strategic and operational problems. You will be in a supportive environment surrounded by inspiring and creative colleagues and will grow into a responsible leader that makes a difference at BCG and beyond.
We encourage applications from undergraduate students who demonstrate exceptional ability in these areas:
- Academic performance: Consistently strong academic achievements
- A current penultimate year student at an Australian or New Zealand university: A 2020 penultimate year student who expects to graduate from their undergraduate degree in 2021 or onwards. Note: applications from Masters degree (except MBA) students at the University of Melbourne and University of Western Australia will be accepted
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Leadership: A demonstrated leader who thrives in a team environment both in the community and in education
- Critical thinking: Someone who loves to solve challenging problems
- Communication: A great communicator, in person and in writing
Applications close: 5-July 2020
For more information and to apply:https://careerhub.adelaide.edu.au/students/jobs/detail/2491328